USB 3.0 to HDMIÂ® Adaptor
The USB 3.0 to HDMIÂ® Adapter
USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output.
Improved speed by using the USB 3.0 connection. Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz, this device makes it easy to add multiple monitors to your PC. The high-speed USB 3.0 delivers smooth high definition content to the HDMI display.
Due to update with Windows 10, the supplied CD may cause Windows to enter into a state of constantly rebooting. If this has occurred, a system restore of Windows will be required.
PleaseÂ use the latest drivers available from here.
The correct drivers to install are labelled ' USB 3.0 to VGA/HDMI Driver (FL2000)
When you first plug in the unit, it may show up as a camera in your device manager with a missing driver and the unit will not work. Installing the driver will allow the adapter to work without a reboot.
- Utilizing 5Gbps Super Speed USB3.0 as a display interface
- (Plug and Display) Easily connect multiple displays to your Laptop, Macbook or Desktop PC in minutes. (One adapter per display required)
- Mirror or Extend large Desktop displays to any HDMI monitor or Projector.
- Expand your workspace and increase your productivity
- Support up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz resolution
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability.Â
- USB powered - No external power adapter required
- Supports Windows 8 32 and 64 bit
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated