UBIQUITI UniFi 48-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP+ 500W
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
OPTICAL FIBRE BACKHAUL
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• 48X Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• 2X SFP+ Ports ans 2X SFP
• 1X Serial Console Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
•Maximum power consumption: 500W
•Supports POE+ IEEE