CTEK D250SE Dual Input DC-DC 20A Smart Battery Charger 12V Lead Acid Lithium Car
The CTEK Dual Input D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid or Âlithium service battery from 40â€“300Ah. It has Âselectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator, solar panel and wind power.
When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SE will Âautomatically redirect maintenance charge Âpower to the starter battery. The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled Âalternators and also has a temperature sensor for Âoptimised charging, regardless of weather conditions.
With award winning Swedish technology, the Dual Input D250SE allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.
- Brand: CTEK
- Ambient temperature: -20ËšC to +50ËšC (- 4Â°F to +122Â°F)
- Positioning: Permanent installation/on board
- Input: 11.5-23V, 25A
- Output: 14.4/14.7V, 20A max, lead-acid battery types.
- 14.2V, 20A max, LiFePOâ‚„.
- Back current drain: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Battery types: 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePOâ‚„
- Battery capacity: 40-300Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
- Ripple: < 4%
- Warranty: 2 Years
IN THE BOX
- 1 x CTEK D250SE Dual Input Battery Charger
- 1 x User Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 20 x 27.5 x 20cm
- Carton Weight: 2kg
- Product Weight: 0.7kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price