Ariel Miracle 95percent Goose Down 5percent Goose Feather Quilt Super King
If you have done the research and now find yourself pondering where or not to purchase this product, well the answer is your research was done well, you've landed on one of the best Goose Down Quilts on the market.
Luxury Hotels such as the Sofitel, Hyatt & many others order these year round, it is a much wanted product by those who do their research and we have been selling them for many years. But ill let the below details tell the story:
- Used by many Luxury & 5 Star hotels across Australia.
- High warmth rating,
- Goose quilt is light weight
- Perfect for the cold months.
- The quilts are a cassette style or box walled construction
- Non adjustable design.
- Series of individually filled squares, which maintain an even distribution of warmth.
- Even look when laying on a bed.
- Luxurious Japara cotton cover
- Warmth without weight
- Fluffability - better insulation
- Drapability and softness
- Durability and lasts a lifetime
- Ability to breath - Wake up refreshed
- Washable and dry cleanable
The comfort of down and feather quilts is designed with features that will help you fall asleep and wake up to a new morning.
The reasons for the increasing popularity of the down quilts, there are multiple elements of downs and feathers that contribute to the beneficial aspects of bedding accessories. Down comes from under the outer layers of geese and ducks. It is designed to help protect these animals from the cold in their natural environments. Down also offers better insulation capabilities when compared with feathers. Despite its lightweight properties, a quilt with a high down content will be warmer. The blend of feathers and down give our quilts the ability to breathe and will provide insulation from moisture.
Combining the quilts with a duck feather mattress topper, from our range will give you a lavish sleeping experience.
Benefits of Feather
- High warmth rating, suitable for cold sleepers
- A higher percentage of down will mean a warmer quilt
- Retains heat and insulates providing warmth with a light and lofty fill
- Goose down is a superior and warmer form of down than duck down
- Our feathers are ethically sourced and are a by-product
Air well before use, fluff up and air frequently, dry clean 60+ or rejuvenation recommended. May be warm machined (large launderette machine recommended) or hand washed. Do not bleach, soak or wring. Dry thoroughly without delay. Line dry across several lines, consistently turning. Once almost dry, may be tumble dried warm for complete dryness.
- Filling -95% Goose Down and 5% Goose Feather fill
- Cover Material - 100% Japara Cotton cover