1RU 24 Port Cat 6 Universal Termination | Rackmount Patch Panel
24 Port CAT6 Patch Panel incl. 24 x Pre-loaded CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Patch Panels are the backbone of a structured cabling solution and we understand the importance of installing quality products. Unique to , these Keystone Jack patch panels provide a fast and simple way to terminate Cat6 Solid UTP Cable. With the built-in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a hassle.Â
The main advantage of using the Keystone Jack Patch Panels is that the outlets are easily replaceable so if an outlet gets damaged there is no need to replace the entire patch panel - simply replace the individual jack.
- Used to terminate CAT6 structured cabling system in your 19â€ comms cabinet.
- 24 x CAT6 Keystone jacks
- T-568A or B Wiring
- Can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 Tool
- Patented dust covers to protect unused ports from dust and damage
- Provides termination for 22-26 AWG
- Cable Management lacing supplied with the panel
- 1RU Rackmount
- Metal Construction
- Powder Coated
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions:(WxDxH) 482.6mm x 125mm Ã— 44.4mm
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1 ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173-1:2002
- Australian Approved AS/CA S008:2010
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated