1RU 24 Port Cat 5E Universal Termination Patch Panel
24 Port CAT5e Patch Panel incl. 24 x Pre-loaded CAT5e Keystone Jacks
Patch Panels are the backbone of a structured cabling solution and we understand the importance of installing quality products. Unique to , these Keystone Jack patch panels provide a fast and simple way to terminate Cat5E Solid UTP Cable. With the built-in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a hassle.
The main advantage of using the Keystone Jack Patch Panels is that the outlets are easily replaceable so if an outlet gets damaged there is no need to replace the entire patch panel - simply replace the individual jack.
- Used to terminate CAT5e structured cabling system in your 19” comms cabinet.
- 24 x CAT5e Keystone jacks
- T-568A or B Wiring
- Can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 Tool
- Patented dust covers to protect unused ports from dust and damage
- Provides termination for 22-26 AWG
- Cable Management lacing supplied with the panel
- Metal Construction
- Powder Coated
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 53.5cm×29.5cm×26.5cm
- Weight: 10.5KG
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173-1:2002
3 year limited warranty.