Socomec Netys UPS PR MT 2000VA Mini Tower
Socomec UPS: Netys PR MT 2000VA Mini Tower
The Socomec: Netys PR MT 2000VA Mini Tower line interactive UPS provides the ideal solution for protecting small servers and high-performance CAD or graphic workstations. Designed for professional applications, the sine wave inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply. The Minitower case fits close to the IT load to be supplied and protected. A perfect solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations as the integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilises the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
- Ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows,Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
- IT standard IEC 320 sockets simplify connectivity to computer and peripherals.
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- USB communications port.
- 6 x IEC outlets, includes 3 pin Aust input cord + 2 x IEC output cord, RJ45 Data Line filter ports.
- Local software included (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), internal batteries included
- Weight: 13.2kg
- Dimensions: 145mm x 390mm x 205mm
- RoHS Certification
2 year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated