Cat 5E RJ45 Snap In Keystone Coupler Black | Pack of 10
CAT5E UTP RJ45 Snap-In Keystone Coupler. Black | Pack of 10
Cat-5E Unshielded Snap In coupler with for use with Keystone patch panels or Keystone wall plates. The snap-in coupler provides a full range of solution for voice, home networking, audio, video and more.
CAT5E UTP snap-in coupler is compliant with Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2010
- RCM compliant
- ROHS compliant
- For use with CAT5E Ethernet cables.
- Fit to Australian wall-plates by using a Bezel.
- The 1-1 wiring configuration is compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Allows ready-made Cat-5E patch leads to be used in fixed installations eliminating the use of solid cable, IDC terminations and tools.
- Colour: Black
- Socket: RJ45
- Housing: ABS plastic
- Jack insertion life >750 mating cycles
- Operating temperature: -40Â°C to +60Â°C
- Contact: Phosphor bronze with 50Âµ gold plating
- Dimensions (outer) W16.7 x H22.15 x D30.26mm
- Contact resistance: 20mâ„¦
- DC current rating: 1.5A
- DC resistance: Max. 0.1â„¦
- Insulation resistance: 500mâ„¦
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000V
3-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated