UNIMAC Pneumatic Reciprocating Hack Saw Air Cut Off Metal Blade Body Tool
For the most intricate and demanding tasks, the Unimac Pneumatic Air Saw allows you to get right into the finer details with half the fuss and in half the time. Easy to operate, it makes light work of cutting curved surfaces and tight circles. Featuring a specially designed piston air-motor, it requires low air volume whilst maintaining impressive cutting speeds.
- Cutting Speed: 9,000 strokes per minute
- Speed Regulation: Regulator
- Blade Guard Depth: Adjustable
- Cutting Performance: Straight or scroll cuts on metal (1.6mm max.), aluminium(2.0mm)
- Exhaust: Front
- Air Inlet: 1/4'
- Air Hose: 3/8' ID
- Avg. Air Consumption: 6cfm 113l/min
- Working Pressure: 90psi 6.3kg(bar)
- Features automatic lubrication and an easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x UNIMAC Pneumatic Air Saw
- 2 x Blade Guard
- 2 x Hexagonal Wrenches
- 2 x High Speed Cutting Blades (32T/24T)
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 245 x 38 x 52mm
- Product Weight: 0.65kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 250 x 75 x 40mm
- Carton Weight: 0.75kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price