ROCHE Rapid Antigen Test box of 5 test kit for home and office useRegular price $51.99 Sale price $43.99
An aid in identifying individuals infected by SARS-CoV-215.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a reliable, rapid chromatopgraphic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
This test is an aid in detecting antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID-19. This product is strictly intended for professional use in laboratory and Point of Care environment.
Current batch expires on 23/06/2023
SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test characteristics
- Assay format: Lateral flow test / immunochromatographic
- Instrument: No
- Testing time: 15-30 minutes
- Specificity: 99.2%
- Sensitivity: 95.5% (Ct value ≤ 30)
- Antigen: N
- Sample material: Nasopharyngeal Swab
- Reagents: mAb anti-COVID19 antibody, mAb anti-Chicken IgY, mAb anti-COVID-19 antibody‑gold conjugate, Purified chicken IgY‑gold conjugate
- Results in 15 mins
- Easy to use
- Reliable results you can trust
Please note that that refunds are only allowed, if the order is cancelled before shipping. Once it is shipped and parcel accepted by the customer then we are not responsible for the refunds due to the hygiene purpose of these particular products.